A standing yoga pose that tones the legs, reduces stress, and increases stability.
HOW TO DO THIS
- Step your feet wide apart, about 4 to 5 feet.
- Turn your right foot out 90 degrees and pivot your left foot slightly inwards
- Lift through the arches of your feet, raise your arms to the side
- On an exhalation, reach through your right hand in the same direction as your right foot is pointed.
- Rest your right hand on your outer shin or ankle and turn your head to gaze at your right thumb.
- Hold for up to one minute.