Wake Up Yoga
Monday/Wednesday/Thursday/Friday 9:00 am
This is a special morning routine to jump start your day, wake up your body and get your energy flowing! This class is designed for all levels. Get up and get moving with a combination of Yoga, Pilates and great stretching. You feel both energized and relaxed by the end of class
Therapeutic Chair Yoga
Tuesday/Thursday 2:00 pm
Use a chair or use a mat & enjoy poses that help rebuild strength and balance.
Gentle Yoga Plus
Tuesday 6:00 pm
A simple flow through basic yoga poses and stretches plus a little extra to raise your heart rate. Great for beginners! Those who want a more challenging class can use weights during class.
Core & Flexibility
Wednesday 5:30 pm
Gentle to moderate in intensity. No experience needed, but good body awareness is helpful. Good for beginners, class covers the basic poses with proper alignment and breathing to improve flexibility. Class ends with a core-strengthening component before final relaxation. Experience and flexibility are not required.
Gentle Yoga Stretch
Thursday 6:00 pm
A slower, mindful practice that targets connective tissues, such as ligaments and fascia, along with the energetic systems of the body, bringing the body into balance and increasing its natural range of motion. Most poses are done while seated or lying down supported by the use of props and are held in stillness for several minutes. As we move into stillness, we bring body, breath and soul into harmony. It’s a perfect compliment to a more physical practice. You will leave class feeling refreshed, renewed and restored. A good class for beginners and those looking to refine their practice.
Saturday 9:30 a.m.
A continuous flow of yoga poses through Son Salutations.
We care about you and are taking every precaution to keep you healthy and ask that you do the same. We will continually be cleaning with Thieves and diffusing it as well. Below are some safety precautions for you to consider.
- If you are not feeling well, please do not attend class.
- Please wash hands often and/or use hand sanitizer provided.
- Know that in yoga class, we are in a small space so please be considerate of others.
- Bring your own mat. We will still supply loaners; it is safer to have your own mat. When using our mats, leave mat on the floor at the end of class so that we can clean it.
- Bring your own block & strap. We want to reduce the use of common blocks. When using our blocks & straps, please leave on floor so we can clean it after class.
- Bring your own blanket. If you choose to use one of our blankets, please roll it up in your yoga mat and take it home with you. You can use it for the duration of our safety period.
- Wear a mask. If you choose to wear a mask, you might consider removing it during class. According to guidelines, masks are supposed to be used when you cannot practice social distancing and we plan to offer ample space for each client in our first phase of reopening. Please be aware that restricted airflow while wearing a mask during workout might cause dizziness or light headedness.
624 W State Street * Garland, TX 75040 * 214-793-1717